April 17, 2009

tired, sleepy and sick... and am so frustrated that mr cough just wont go away and i still cant get my sleep after trying for the past 2 hours... and i'm getting really hungry... and i can only eat stuff that are friendly to my throat, which leaves me to not much choice...

My last assignment is NUS was due today...
And it was really the last one, no more sleepless nights until the studying-mania kick in... 3 modules officially down, 3 more to go...
And i thought i should freaking go out tonight and perhaps get a good night rest after. But mr cough doesnt seem to be friendly at all... No goin out, no partying... and NO SLEEP TOO! What do you want from me???
Arghhh....

And so people says, its all over! No more assignments, no more projects!Happy isnt exactly the write word to describe how I felt I guess,more like a bittersweet symphony - I started to feel nostalgic. This 4-years-run has been an amazing one, full of both good and bad times that I will definitely miss and treasure.

Two more weeks before it officially ends...
I will definitely makesure I end it well... =)

now back to my attempt to fight mr cough and get some sleep...

No comments: