May 16, 2009

What? FYP Report? I thought you graduated?

0359 am: Me camping in the EW room finishing the final bit of my finalyearproject report before I REALLY FOR REAL OFFICIALLY END my uni days...Oh well, it was quite a fun and interesting experience having to edit my report, considering the fact that most of my friends are somewhere enjoying their holidays, some enjoying good Japanese food in Japan, some went up north to the beautiful island in Thailand to see corals – not to bad for me who is looping Love Story meets Viva La Vida in this interesting cosmopolitan island called Singapore. OWHHH, how interesting life is but i must say, it is a very nice arrangement - simply a nice piece of music. Plus the fact that I watched Star Trek twice in 4 days; indeed an awesome show that is worth a second watch! Am personally not a Star Trek fan, but the movie makes me feel like watching the past series…

Quoted from StarTrek: "You've always had a hard time finding your place in this world, haven't you? Never knowing your true worth. You can settle for less in ordinary life, or do you feel like you were meant for something better? Something special."

Gimme one hour, I will whack that report down, pack my bag, leave this place and head home! For now,enjoy! Love Story meets Viva La Vida!


He’s never coming back… She’s about to lose hope
And all of a sudden, he comes back…

By 7 year old Sarah, simple and sweet =)

No comments: