Its one of the nights when I start rolling on the bed…
Thinking why am I not asleep when I am just so tired…
Yet still awake because I cant fall asleep ….
Many things are running in this sleepy brain and it is not as sleepy anymore…
Running faster and faster that I don’t even know how to catch up…
Too many things happening… too lil time… aha!
I am starting to sound a lil moody, a lil confused, a lil tensed, a lil emo, a lil deep in thoughts, a lil tired, a lil motivated, a lil hungry, a lil determined, a lil sigh… a lil of everything…a concoction of feelings…
Just another blog post when I just feel like writing and don’t really know what to write…
HAPPY 2009 all!
10th Jan 2009 – ten days into the New Year but not so much into the New Year yet… Its time, its time to start reflecting and start putting my new year resolutions into actions…
Counting down to 5 more days upon completion of my final year project…
Am running out of time…
Listening to: Colbie Caillat's Realize
No comments:
Post a Comment