December 2, 2008

Warm Welcome to December!

Finally finished my last paper of the year few hours ago!
Dont think it ended with a bang, but the point is it ENDED.
And the best part is, my favourite month of the year...December is here!!!
Am anticipating a great fun-filled exciting month ahead!

I was actually trying to get some sleep, like a really good beauty sleep (hah!) until our dear grasscutter uncle decided to start his job...
And here I am, trying to enjoy the 'music' coming from him...
And trying to plan how my december is going to look like!

According to plan, I was supposed to be back to the Com Lab now to continue with my final year project.... But then.... Come on.... my finalyearproject needs a rest... So I shall let it rest and start later in the evening... =D
Meeting my prof tomorrow for a review, and time for party tomorrow night!
Will be heading home on the 4th Dec for a couple of days before I head back to SG to finish up my fyp... Am sooo looking forward to be home....

Checklist:
Slack at home, Family Time, Beach + Swim, Retail Therapy, FOOD-I want my hokkien meeeee!, TVB Drama and more movies, Meeting up with buddies and more buddies, Suppers,K-session, Drive + Bike...

Mine, how come the list is getting longer and longer, and to think of it.... I only have less than a week.... Apa macam skarang? Entah la, I'll go figure it out in my dream later...

Because finally our dear grasscutter uncle decided to stop singing....
And ms yap can finally get some beauty sleep.... Yawnz...

Be right back for more updates and plans for the month!
Singing... Rocking around the christmas treeeeeee
Wheeeee!


No comments: