yoohoo! its May Day!!!
and I am finally done with Sem 6 in NUS!
good day to rest and relax after the crazy semester... =)
not that I am finally free cause I still have to work and fulfill my other 16 MCs from iLEAD... but well, at least school is done for the sem...
expectation from work is definitely going to be more, hopefully I dont screw up...
and I can start planning for my US trip already!something I look forward to...
which also means I must go into intensive saving plans already...
anyone wants to donate to Ms Yap's Charity Fund?... haha...
i guess this is one of the most relaxed exam week I've ever had in NUS...
whereby I can still afford to watch two freaking awesome movies...
well,I just hope I will do averagely better for the two modules...
post HR paper was Harold & Kumar! and post TR paper was Ironman!!!
please watch them if you havent... two thumbs up really!
(plus toes also... haha)
anyways, I kind of like this poem from Harold & Kumar...
The Square Root of 3...Enjoy!!!
The Square Root of 3 by Dave Feinberg
I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three
The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine
For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic
I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality
When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three
As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer
We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands
Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed
No comments:
Post a Comment