December 14, 2006

airport day...

Am writing this at the airport because I am bored… Pheww… todays is just not my day… My occasional rashes came… believe it or not, i am allergic to air-cond... haha... I didn’t managed to get a seat for the flight back to Penang, well I am actually on standby as I am using a staff ticket… so, there it goes, risking a chance, but it never occurs to me that there isn’t seats available at all, hence I guess today is just the day… Guess it lightens up the day a little by helping others… again, I was the photographer of the day… don’t deny, small gestures can go a long way… I helped two mums to snap a picture with their daughters on two different occasions… it really lightens up my day to see the joy of both the mother and daughter looking at the picture taken…satisfaction I guess…. Oh, plus the friendly staffs at the airport, who helped to reroute my ticket from Sg-Pg to Sg-KL-Pg… She is just so friendly, so motherly to be accurate from the way she talks to me. She must be a great mother! Somehow, the whole scene reminds me of Triumph in the Skies, one of my favorite TVB Drama. The storyline revolves around the airport and the staffs, which includes good looking pilots, beautiful air stewardess… haha…liked the show, cause somehow, I am a person who believes in fate & destiny to a certain extend, I believe things happen for a reason … call me naïve, and I don’t deny sometimes I do get that naïve, which at the end of the day puts me into so much thinking and trouble… guess that’s one of the reason this drama captures my heart. I also came to realize that this is more of a girl’s thing... haha, by the way I have always have this impression that working in the airport will be an interesting experience… daddy’s influence perhaps?... ahaha Haaachiewwww….. there I go sneezing…. And somehow, when I needed a pen, I don’t have one around me. I have always; if possible carry a pen around me… Talking about being prepared…. ahhh, I failed terribly today…and I also came to realize that I only have RM 0.40 with me!!!... so I am going to survive in KLIA, with RM 0.40, which will be used to make a call back home…. Oh mine, everything is just not going as planned today… interesting you may call it… Anyways, another discovery of the day.. Changi doesn’t have free WIFI access but KLIA has!!! Wow, at this point of time, I am just so proud of KLIA…haha, that’s how I can get this posted! Lol… alright, I got to go get the ticket I guess… Am always looking forward to be home…

No comments: